Thursday, December 06, 2012

Vanilla Cupcakes

Perfect heart
Some left over milk maid was sitting in my fridge since long. I was worried that it may ruin after a day or two. I’m not in a mood to bake a full fledged cake just want something easy and quick. After googling for an hour I found this recipe which’s just perfect for this hour. I bought these cute heart shaped silicon muffin moulds from my last delhi trip and guess they are very cute and easy to handle and clean. What do you think about them??

:)


Ingredients

All purpose flour (maida)- 125g
Condensed Milk – 200 ml
Egg – 1
Vanilla extract – 2tsp
Butter/ vegetable oil - 85g /100 ml
Baking powder - 1½ tsp


Method


1. Preheat the oven to 180°C .
2. Beat condensed milk, vanilla extract and butter until pale and fluffy in a bowl. Then put the egg and beat for another 3-5 minutes.
3. Sieve the flour and baking powder and put it into the mixture spoon by spoon.
4. Then fill into the muffin cases and bake for approximately 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Cool them on a cooling rack.
Decorate them as desired. 


With cream & chocolate shavings

No comments:

Post a Comment